This document describes the final scope for LevaData's 23.05 Release. It is intended as a reference for LevaData Customers.
This document is not a comprehensive list of every addition, change, or deletion in this release. No legal commitment, either expressed or implied should be construed from this document.
Customers that would like additional information on any of the items in this document can contact email@example.com or their Customer Success Manager.
Table of Contents: Release Highlights
- Enhancements to Platform
- Enhancements to Spend Intelligence
1. Enhancements to Platform
a. Left Navigation Menu: Active and Hover Selection
The left navigation menu on the LevaData Platform will now have multiple shades of blue meant to indicate the following:
- Dark Blue will be the default color for the whole menu absent any selection.
- Lightest Blue will be the active feature that the user is currently viewing (i.e. Benchmarking below).
- Medium Blue will be the hover-over feature when the user is picking anew (i.e. Raw Materials below).
2. Enhancements to Spend Intelligence
a. Spend Awareness Revisions
Revisions to Top Metrics Bar
- Spend Change is now % Spend Change with that amount being the major metric in focus and the reference period and amount being the minor metric on each side.
- % Demand Change is a new major metric in focus with similar reference period and amount being the minor metric on each side.
- Whereas previously there were multiple counted categories, they are now just listed by their titles, but still refer to the counts of each of the following: CM/ODMs, Commodity Managers, and Manufacturers.
- Manufacturers has a Normalized count adjacent to it to inform you of how many Manufacturers you have loaded into our platform versus how many we have in our normalized manufacturer naming conventions where LevaData aggregates common naming conventions for the same manufacturer.
- You can filter by either Manufacturer or Normalized Manufacturer in any of the step interface dropdowns:
- MPN to CPN Ratio section now only shows the unique count of MPNs and CPNs, as well as having the ratio in the middle under the sub-heading Part Resilience.
Revisions to Steps 1-3 and Supply Chain Flow Section
- The center value of the Spend Overview section and the total value of the Supply Chain Flow section will both reflect the total spend from the date range selected by the user.
- % Change in Demand and Spend should appear at the top of Step 2 by default.