After you have created a simulation in Smart RFX, further options are available. Completed simulations, even if the simulations feature was not used by you, have two default options which are available to the user for implementation:
- System: Same Splits as in Manage Responses view
- Optimal: 100% allocated to Lowest Cost.
If you make changes such as preference applied to a CPN when viewing your simulation(s), please select UPDATE SIMULATION.
If the splits are updated, please select RECALCULATE so the system updates selections and data. Then review spend and savings.
Once selections are made, the Award Preview is available.
Note: If you are not ready to award one or more CPNs, you can "deselect" any checkbox, then go to award preview to understand the award summary data.
Once your final decisions are made, the Award can be completed. You can add a Message to Suppliers, e.g., "Congratulations on the Award!"
After awarding is finished, you can see details on how many awards were made:
If you select an option, such as partially awarded, you will be shown the CPN and the split. You can always update the split on the partial award to 100%, then award again to fully award those CPN(s).
Special Notes on Splits
- Splits can be directly updated in the Manage Response Screen.
- Splits can also be updated in the Simulation and Award screen as well.
- Any time Splits are updated in Smart RFX, the system validates if the total Split allocation is equal to 100%.
- Split allocation cannot be a decimal value. It must be a positive integer value.