During your usage of the LevaData Supplier Portal or when you are on the LevaData University you may require assistance. Rest assured, there are multiple ways to get assistance regardless of where you are currently. In this article we will examine some of the options for seeking help on both the portal and the university.
Getting Help on LevaData Supplier Portal
While logged into your LevaData supplier portal account, you can click into any of these enumerated areas to get the help you need:
- "Click Here" will load LevaData University and allow you to enter and submit a request to the help desk.
- Help Guide will download a presentation with full step-by-step information for using the supplier portal and performing quoting operations.
- The "?" Icon optionally directs you other help resources.
- Once the "?" Icon is selected, a dropdown menu is loaded, and you can navigate to the LevaData University and the request submission area.
- Click on an RFQ to open it, once you are drilled in, you can review the HELP/FAQ tab with answers to many typical supplier questions
Getting Help within LevaData University
While inside LevaData University, click the "Submit a Request" option at the top of your screen. From there, simply fill out the form and submit!
Also, if you have any questions regarding the RFQ you can use the RFQ Messaging feature to directly contact the buyer. To more know more about this feature, please see:
You have many options for help and guidance while using the LevaData Supplier Portal. We are always here to support you and will gladly answer any request if you have difficulties while using the platform. You are also welcome to browse our other supplier training materials if you want to explore other features of the platform.