When using the LevaData Platform it is not uncommon to have forgotten your password, or to not have it saved on a new device or browser thus requiring it to be reset so you can regain access to the platform. Following these steps will assist you in performing the password reset:
Steps to Reset Your Password on the LevaData Platform
- Go to the LevaData Platform
- Enter the email you use for login
- Click "Forgot Password?" directly below the password input field.
- Enter the email address associated with your login and click [Reset Password]
- Note: If your organization accesses LevaData via Single Sign-On (SSO), you will need to enter the email address that matches your SSO which may differ from your normal email address.
- The platform will confirm that an email has been sent to you:
- And the email will arrive with the subject "Password Reset" that contains a custom link for you to perform the Reset Password action.
- When Changing your Password, following the listed requirements, then choose a new password and input it twice. If you have a modern browser, you can right click on the field and have it suggest a strong password that meets the criteria listed and then save it to your browser or password manager. Hit [Set Password] to finish the task.
- You should be all set and ready to login and access the LevaData Platform with your new password.