When using the LevaData Supplier Portal it is not uncommon to have forgotten your password, or to not have it saved on a new device or browser thus requiring it to be reset so you can regain access to the platform. Following these steps will assist you in performing the password reset:
Steps to Reset Your Password on the Supplier Portal
- Go to the LevaData Supplier Portal
- Click "Forgot Password?" directly below the password input field.
- Enter the email address associated with your supplier portal login and click [Request for Reset]
- An email will be sent to your email address with the subject "Levadata Password Reset" and the email will contain a six-digit verification code.
- Enter that six-digit code into the Verification Code input field and choose a new password and input it twice. If you have a modern browser, you can have it suggest a strong password that meets the criteria listed in Orange and then save that to a password manager. Once you have the verification code and a new/confirmed password input, then click [Reset Password]
Steps to Change Your Password in the Supplier Portal
If you are already logged in to the site and you just want to update your password to something newer, fresher, or stronger, you have that option.
- Click the [...] Menu in the Top Right
- Select the option in the dropdown for "Change Password"
You will be presented with inputs for your existing and new passwords, you will not have to provide a verification code because you already have access. Set your new password and you are good to go.
You should now have updated or reset your password and have access to the Supplier Portal. If you have further questions, you are welcome to browse our other supplier training materials to help you learn more about using the platform.