The LevaData Supplier Portal is where suppliers respond to requests for quotes (RFQ) or requests for information (RFI) from organizations who use the LevaData Platform.
Access to the Supplier Portal is provided to a supplier contact in one of two ways:
- A LevaData customer invites the supplier user and nominates them to be a supplier contact for the customer's usage of the SmartRFX product module. The supplier user will receive an activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org on the customer's behalf and should follow those instructions.
- A Supplier account administrator adds the supplier user to their account - granting them access.
Step-by-Step Access Process
Step 1: Follow Instructions in Activation Email
User will receive an email from email@example.com with the subject "<Customer Name> - RFQ Activation Link: LevaData SmartRFQ" with the following instructions:
User should click the Activate link or follow the alternate instructions and manual URL provided below that in the invitation email.
Step 2: Set Password
On first login, user will have to set a password.
Password must follow these guidelines:
- Minimum length of 8 characters
- Contains at least 1 numeric character and 1 special character
- Contains at least 1 uppercase letter and 1 lowercase letter
- No Spaces allowed
- The equals sign "=" and the plus sign "+" are not considered as special characters.
Most modern browsers also allow you to right-click on the password input field and suggest a strong password that meets the criteria and can be saved to your browser.
Step 3: Site Login and Browser Guidelines
Once you have access and have setup your password, you can login to the LevaData Supplier Portal
Note: If two-factor-authentication is requested by your customer, then you need to provide an access code in the next screen which will be sent to your email.
The supplier portal can be accessed with the following browsers:
The supplier portal cannot currently be accessed with the following browser:
Step 4: License Terms and Conditions
On your first login, you will be presented with license terms and conditions for use of the LevaData Supplier Portal. You must read and accept them to proceed.
Step 5: Supplier Profile Information
If it does not already exist, you will be asked to provide supplier profile information. This is basic context about your supplier organization, whom to contact, where you are located, and what you provide. These details help inform other customers and users of the LevaData Platform who may engage your organization as a supplier and ask you to respond to RFQs/RFIs.
Note: If you choose to skip providing this information, you will be prompted again to fill it out later. You cannot skip this step more than three times.
You should now have access to the Supplier Portal, have landed in the SmartRFX Dashboard, and are welcome to browse our other supplier training materials to help you learn more about using the platform.