After logging in to the LevaData Supplier Portal, the user is brought to the Smart RFX Dashboard. RFX in this context refers to "Request for X" as a stand-in for either a Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Quote (RFQ). The Smart RFX Dashboard is segmented into the following areas which are explained and depicted below:
Smart RFX Dashboard Areas
- RFQ Status: Summarizes your RFQs in terms of the status values, which can be any of the following: New Quote, In Progress, Quoted, Awarded, or No Bid.
- Alerts: Notifications are displayed based on certain events like when an RFQ is received, awarded, revoked, or closed. Click on the specific alert to navigate to the RFX.
- Messages: Display all unread messages which have been sent by the customer. Click on the message to navigate to collaboration options under the RFX.
- Buyers: Find a list of customers who have established an account for you in the LevaData Smart RFX system. Search for any given buyer or select the checkbox adjacent to their name on the list.
- RFX List: The list of RFQs that have been issued by your customers. You can also see the status of your response(s). Click on an RFQ Link by name in the table view in order to drill down into the RFQ details.
You should now be able to navigate the Smart RFX Dashboard and have familiarized yourself with searching for buyers or drilling into RFQ details. We are here for you if you need help and welcome you to learn from our library of supplier training materials.