When landing in the Supplier Portal there are many options available to the user to down-select data in the table views to make it easier to get to the information they want to see. Sorting, filtering, pinning, and resizing are all possible actions the user can take to customize the table to their liking. Once a table view is customized it can be saved for re-use as a standard view for the user.
Table Actions and View Customization
All of the following actions can be performed by the user on table data in the Supplier Portal:
- Filtering: All columns in the grid can be filtered. Data is filtered based on the value of that column only.
- Resizing: All columns can be resized by dragging the top right portion of the column.
- Moving: Columns can be moved by dragging the column header with the mouse.
- Pinning: Pin columns by setting the pinned attribute on the column definition to either 'left' or 'right' and then the column can be sticky/frozen in the area defined.
- Sorting: Sort a column by clicking on the column header.
- Hide/Unhide: Click on the Columns sidebar menu to select or de-select columns which will add or remove them from the view.
- Save Grid View: Grid view can be saved using this will save the preference of column order, and visibility. This will be saved by Template and specific to the user.
- Pagination: User can change the number of records per page using the pagination at the bottom of the grid:
You should now understand sorting, filtering, and customization options for the table data display in the Supplier Portal and if there is data specific to your organization that you want to have pinned or featured prominently in your informational display you should be comfortable with making those changes in the interface to be able to call on that information quickly by default in the future. If you have any other questions, you are welcome to browse our other supplier training materials.