Vendor Score Card allows users to address common questions about their vendors in a search-enabled dashboard. This score card is a single source for information on vendor spend, financial ratings, vendor locations, as well as vendor-specific opportunities and risks.
Vendor Score Card
This graphic below is an overview of the Vendor Score Card and the numbers correspond to the listed explanation below.
Within Vendor Score Card, the user can:
- Distinguish between Manufacturer or Supplier and perform a search for an individual vendor.
- View a list of vendors that are default sorted by Spend and click into them to load their score card.
- Review the Financial Health Rating (FHR) of the vendor with a color scale underneath, and below that, the vendor company’s stock price over the last year.
- Spend and Savings Trend shows a graph with time series on the X-axis and the Y-axis is doubled by both data elements:
- Vendor Locations shows a world map with a legend for site type, and users can:
- Top Opportunities and Risks shows the three highest priority parts under this vendor. The highlighted part numbers below will be used to demonstrate cross-platform features.
- Top Opportunity Logic aggregates the next four quarters of opportunities for all Manufacturer Part Numbers (MPNs) with this vendor and sorts it in descending order by opportunity amount. These values can be corroborated in the Review Opportunities feature and actioned there.
- Top Risk Logic aggregates MPNs with this vendor and sorts them by descending order via four factors including lead time length, nearest years to end of life (YTEOL), single source risk, and total spend. These parts can be reviewed in other areas of the platform like Leadtime Trends (View by MPN Search) and Manufacturer Risk (Scope Filter to MPN) for more detailed and actionable information on risks.